If the mind goes blank, steal a meme. Hopefully, that’ll buy you some time. But do it from a person kind enough to not get mad at you. 🙂
- WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My Grandfather. My real name is Crisostomo, btw. It’s a Greek word (according to a Greek friend) meaning golden mouth. However, most of the time, I’d rather have it glued shut.
- WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
A couple of days ago… while praying.
- DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
I do. I even have a name for the pieces of papers I write on. It’s called the X-Files.
- WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Pastrami (preferably on rye with mustard)
- DO YOU HAVE ANY KIDS?
Yes. 2 Electrics and 4 acoustics. And a disobedient bass that’s about to be disowned.
- IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
No doubt! And the more, the merrier.
- DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Only when it’s funny. I am enraged when it is used to intentionally hurt someone. I think it’s cowardly.
- DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
All original parts intact. Though, at my age, I’m not sure if that’s good or bad.
- WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Years ago, I would have liked to. Today, I’d rather sit on a rocking chair holding a shotgun. Okay, a guitar.
- WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
I’m embarrassed but… Fruit loops, Apple Jacks, Frosted Flakes, Cap’n Crunch… you get the idea.
- DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Yes. But honestly, I’d rather be barefoot.
- DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Physically? Not so much anymore. Emotionally and spiritually? I’d like to think so.
- WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Mint chocolate chip.
- WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
The combination of one’s voice and facial expression. I hate to say it but that’s where my first and final judgment of a person stems from. So, go ahead and spank me.
- RED OR PINK?
Used to be red. A year ago, I changed it to green. I must’ve mellowed out.
- WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
That I am silently critical. Hate it, hate it, hate it!!!
- WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
I’d rather not say lest the pain comes back.
- WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Black pants, brown shoes.
- WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Well, a friend of mine and I had Chinese buffet for lunch today. Needless to say, I’m skipping dinner and going straight for the mint chocolate chip ice cream.
- WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
My own indecipherable murmurings. Musicwise, my last.fm is currently tagged to play Beatlesque power pop guitar oriented music.
- IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
White. I’d like to think I’m long-lasting.
- FAVORITE SMELLS?
Citrus fruits. Rose petals. Morning dew. Ocean breeze. And a big fat dripping double bacon cheese burger.
- WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Steve, my artist friend in L.A. who’s had a surgery a couple of days ago. He’s doing fine, thanks for asking.
- FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
- HAIR COLOR?
- EYE COLOR?
- DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No. And I wish I didn’t have to wear glasses either.
- FAVORITE FOOD?
- SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Scary movies with scary endings (i.e. 28 Days/Weeks Later)
- LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Live Free or Die Hard, on cable.
- WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
- FAVORITE SEASON?
Winter! Actually, Fall… if only because it gives me the feeling that winter is just around the corner.
- HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs with Kisses. Fine, I’ll take the Hershey’s kind.
- FAVORITE DESSERT?
Ice cream! Or anything and everything with ice cream on it.
- WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
I don’t read books much. Except for the Bible.
- WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Contact info of some bankrupt, fly-by-night insurance company.
- WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
CSI Miami reruns. There’s no trace of evidence (puts on glasses), no bag of chips or popcorn in sight. Yeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!
- FAVORITE SOUNDS?
Alternating minor and major chords. Beatlesque harmonies. Anything Beatles. The voices of John, Paul, George and Ringo. Anybody that sounds like them. Oh, and Wings too, with the Linda McCartney synth lines included.
- ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
- WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Where I am now.
- DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I can shoot myself in the foot sometimes.
- WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
There you have it. It’s been fun and I hope someone else does one cuz I’m not tagging any. Oh, except for my friend Mike, who’s kind enough to spare a moment out of his busy day to let us in on some forgotten personal facts. Right, Mike?